- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In the Old Testament of the Bible, Ebenezer Stones were marker stones raised after a great victory, saying, “Thus far the LORD has helped us.” For me, it is a symbol of gratitude and thanksgiving, knowing that I am not … Continue reading
When my daughter outgrew her off-the-shelf stroller, I needed to find a replacement, but soon found that there was very little that met my criteria. All I wanted was something that was durable, could do a little off-road travel, provided … Continue reading