- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Category Archives: DisneyLand
I have a gluten allergy, and last summer when our family visited Disneyland I had a hard time finding gluten-free options in the Disneyland park. I was so hungry and spent so much time searching for gluten-free options that it … Continue reading
Two hours into our Disneyland adventure and I wanted to cry. For five months my daughter had endured significant health struggles and severe pain, the one thing I kept telling her was, “When you’re well enough to travel, we’re going … Continue reading