- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Category Archives: Snowmamas.com
I’m gluten free, which really isn’t that big of a deal for me when I’m home; I’ve been doing this for a while. I know where to shop and have some great restaurants with gluten free menus in my community. … Continue reading
Don’t forget anything on your next ski vacation – See my ski vacation packing list written for Snowmamas.com and download the list. Enjoy your ski vacation! Read our Park City Trip Diaries to find out more about adaptive skiing, horseback … Continue reading