- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Category Archives: Airplane Travel
I recently wrote about my first experience with airline special services for my handicapped child when I flew alone with my special needs child to Park City. With the extra assistance from getting through TSA to boarding the plane, and … Continue reading
It’s that time of year, time to plan for your summer family vacation. But if you have a special needs kid, it takes more effort to get through TSA an on your flight with extra equipment, medications and considerations. Here’s … Continue reading