How is your health care working for you and your special needs kid? Are you getting to see the doctors you need to see? Do you have a pediatrician or care manager that is helping coordinate your special kid’s care? I’d love to hear about your experiences; your frustrations and what’s working. Maybe there are some things we call all learn from to help our kids!
- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!