From the variety of animal shows, to the exhibits, to the amusement park rides and carnival games, SeaWorld San Diego is always a fun place to visit with your family no matter the time of day. However, I have to say, I enjoy SeaWorld San Diego best at night. And since I’m the one planning the trip, I get to choose when our family visits, so I plan around the late afternoon and evening shows. Here are my top reasons for visiting Sea World San Diego at night – [Read More]
- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!