Our family had a very special trip to Park City, I’ve written about it a lot here, the opportunity really changed the way I want our family to live. I need to find more activities that help my special needs kid be more active and involved. Yes, we are always looking for things that we can enjoy as a family, but in Park City my special needs kid was able to horse back ride, cross country ski, downhill ski and snowboard, and rock wall climb – all in basically one location. And it wasn’t just that these options were available for her, those working with the National Ability Center were so experienced and had such a can-do attitude, they made it easy. I realized how boring my sweet girl’s life can get, and there are options for her to do more. It was liberating and revitalizing. Read our complete Trip Diary on Snowmamas.com
- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!