Introducing the Amazon Fire HD Kids Tablet!
If your child enjoys books, movies and apps, they’ll love the Amazon Fire HD Kids’ Edition Kindle Tablet. With access to over 10,000 kid-friendly titles available through 1 Year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited (requires Amazon subscription starting at $2.99/month after that), your child will never get bored. It’s a real computer, with a quad-core processor for great performance, a vivid HD display, front and rear-facing cameras, and Dolby Audio. Parental controls let you create personalized profiles, set educational goals and screen time limits, and choose age-appropriate content in Amazon FreeTime. Small and lightweight, it’s wrapped in a super shock-proof case that’s easy for fingers to hold on to. Plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee – if it gets broken, return it and they’ll replace it for free. No questions asked. If everything came with that kind of guarantee… And the best news? It’s super affordable – starting at just $79.99 – it’s less expensive than most tablets on the market.
What I love about the Amazon Fire HD Kids Tablet
- It’s easy for kids to handle, especially kids with a challenge gripping. The case is a tough, easy to grab plastic that kind of has a rubberized feel. Perfect for hands and fingers that need a little extra help hanging on.
- And when they can’t hang on…It’s super tough, built to withstand drops and the abuse kids can dish out. BONUS 2-year worry-free guarantee – if it gets broken, return it and they’ll replace it for free. No questions asked.
- Parental controls that allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals.
- Expandable memory. Don’t waste your time with the 8GB, you’ll use that up too quickly. Even the 16GB will get maxed out, that’s why the option to add a microSD card for up to 200 GB of additional storage is such a great feature. It gives you options for long-lasting use.
- Super affordable at $79.99