- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Tag Archives: disabilities
While I was waiting at the pharmacy today, a young man came in who obviously had developmental disabilities. He was talking loudly to himself, then started talking to some of the people waiting for their prescriptions to be filled. I … Continue reading