- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Tag Archives: things to do on the Washington coast
We stayed in the “Beachcomber” cottage. It has 2 full bedrooms, a loft with 2 twin beds and 2 full baths. The Beachcomber is not ADA, but it met our needs. I was able to wheel V up the one … Continue reading
Seeing billboards advertising Seabrook, a newer Washington coastal community, it looked intriguing, but for some reason or another I have never planned the trip. I think sometimes it’s just easier to go someplace tried and true. As we approached the … Continue reading