- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!
Tag Archives: Washington coast
There is a lot for families to do in Seabrook, I was visiting with 3 teens and they had a blast – even with limited cell service, now that’s saying something! Here are some of the things we enjoyed: The … Continue reading
When getting ready for our trip to Seabrook, I knew that there was a restaurant and grocery store in town, but wasn’t sure how much the grocery story had, if they’d have options for food allergies, etc. Also, I was … Continue reading