Oh iPod, iPod, how do I love thee, let me count the ways. I love the virtually endless “Long Night” playlist of songs and stories for the nights Veronica thinks it’s day time. I love how you can drown out new noises and make Veronica feel like she’s at home, whether we’re in a hotel or a hospital. I love how you motivate me to power through my workouts, and entertain me with mini videos on the road. I only wish we both had unlimited batteries.
- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!