Moms need adventure, too! Watch the video to see me hang glide – it was so much fun and really liberating. Wallaby Ranch has been doing this a long time, they have a perfect safety record and are a great group to spend some time with. They take have worked with kids as young as 3 and people with disabilities. They said there’s only been one person that they had to refuse a flight to because of safety concerns, a man who was quadriplegic and had no neck control. For this same reason this is not something that I would have Veronica do (although she’d love it), but I would bring her while my older daughter and husband went – she would love the atmosphere of the ranch. Read about my adventure hang gliding at Wallaby Ranch on TravelingMom.com.
- Disney World Guest Assistance Card for Special Needs and Wheelchairs
- No Carb Counts Available? Visiting Disney World with Juvenile Diabetes
- Wheelchair and Special Needs Accessibility on the Animal Kingdom Safari Ride
- Accessible Taxis, Shuttles, Buses and Boats – Disney World with a Wheelchair or Special Needs
- The Best Way to See the Fireworks at Disney World – On a Private Boat!