It’s that time of year, time to plan for your summer family vacation. But if you have a special needs kid, it takes more effort to get through TSA an on your flight with extra equipment, medications and considerations. Here’s an overview of tips to make your airport experience go smoothly – Read my entire post on TravelingMom.com.
- Arrange for additional assistance when booking your flight.
- Check your bags.
- Find the “Family and Special Assitance” line at TSA.
- Have liquid medications together and in a plastic bag.
- Protect ears from air pressure.
- Consider travel insurance to protect your equipment.
- Allow extra time.
- Relax and go with the flow.