Cool Ski Packing Tip
I print out a copy of this list for everyone in my family and have them each pack their own bag, which really saves me some time and teaches packing skills. I do a quick check through everyone’s bags to make sure that we’ve remembered everything – and add what’s been forgotten.
5 Must-Haves on my Ski Vacation Packing lIst
- Little Hotties Hand and Feet Warmers – we get the big box every year. They keep little fingers and toes warm – and the kids love holding them in their mittens.
- I’m a huge fan of SmartWool socks, they really keep feet warm and aren’t itchy. V has a pair of SmartWool tights that she wears under her base layer. Gotta keep those little legs warm!
- Lip protection like Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm or Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer with sunscreen because cold, dry air makes everyone’s lips chapped.
- Snacks I can stash in my pockets work for a quick pick me up – or bribery. KIND Gluten-Free Healthy Grains Granola Bars or Individual Trail Mix Snack packets are some of our faves.
- Motrin for next-day aches, travel day headaches, fighting kids, and warding off altitude sickness (along with lots and lots of water).
The Ultimate Ski Vacation Packing List
Here’s the check list, click here for a packing list download. Print out a copy for each family member and you’re one step closer to a great family ski vacation.
[click to download and print]